Sunday, November 25, 2012

September 20th, 2012 - Milan, Week Three!


Oh, and I almost forgot the most important story of today!

Last week I said the weirdest thing that happened to me in Italy was accidentally walking into a Hare Krishna parade. Today topped that for sure! I was getting on the Metro with Lauren when we noticed a man playing a cute little tune on his accordion. It's pretty standard to see musicians playing on subway cars for money, but what was unexpected was his wife, who was walking up and down the aisles asking for money, all whilst openly and unabashedly breast-feeding her 18 month old. 

I feel like this game of trying to figure what's the weirdest thing that could happen while I'm here could get out of hand pretty quickly. I'm kind of excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment