Sunday, November 25, 2012

October 23rd, 2012 - Milan, Week Eight!


Hello!!

Just wanted to give you a quick mid-week update. Not too much has been happening here out of the ordinary, but here's a couple of things I've been excited for!

1. I had my first midterm this week and it went surprisingly well - I'm really pleased that I was so well-prepared, and that I have one less test to worry about for when midterm week rolls around in early November!

2. ABSENTEE VOTING. I finally got my ballot together, found the consulate, found the right envelope/address/postage, and got to cast my vote. I am so excited to have officially voted in my first presidential election!

3. National Novel Writing Month starts November 1st! I am so excited to get started. I found an adorable American-style coffeeshop right next to school this weekend, so I hunkered down and got some character sketches going and I'm feeling prepared and motivated, so that's great. 

4. My new credit cards are on the way! Thank goodness for that - plus, that means there's shopping on the horizon, which is great news.

5. The food here just keeps getting better and better. This weekend has been a cornucopia of truffles, stews, and fresh fruit - all of the best things in the world!

Hope everyone's having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment