Friday, July 1, 2011

Eye Candy

I know, I know, a little fluffy today. But I just got my new computer, and I've been having fun uploading pictures of my favorite men as my wallpaper.

Here's a couple of my favorites:

Ryan Gosling. Yes.

John Krasinski. I found this picture of him with the scarf and I couldn't help but sigh contentedly. It makes me happy knowing somewhere out there is a guy who can wear a scarf and not look ridiculous.


Alright, so not really eye candy. But I do love Flight of the Conchords. And Bret (right) is adorable in a geek-chic sort of way, right?

Who is that, you ask? Why, it's Paul McCartney, of course! I love this picture. Clearly he didn't realize anyone was taking his picture, which makes it all the more enchanting.


And now, for the man who truly steals the show, Robert Buckley. A former economist turned TV actor, he currently stares on One Tree Hill, which, as some of you may know, is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Look at that second picture. Glasses? An economics book? It's like a dream come true. 

Hope that brightens up your Friday a little! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment