Sunday, December 2, 2012

November 29th, 2012 - Milan, Week Thirteen!


The last couple of weeks have been a crazy flurry of fun and love with all my roommates and friends from Milan. 

First, we celebrated Rachael's 22nd birthday! Cake at home, followed by drinks and fun at a local pub. Happy birthday to such a wonderful girl! I am so grateful to have met you this semester. 






We also celebrated Thanksgiving last week, which was a surprisingly adorable affair. I made biscuits and an apple tart, but between the other eight girls who were there, we had turkey, chicken, meatballs, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, mac 'n' cheese and a whole host of other things. I am so grateful for the people I've met here! It's going to be terribly difficult to leave them come December, but I will be forever thankful that we had such a wonderful time together! 

Our feast! This was about 3/4 of the food we prepared. 

Chefs!

When we miss our families, we get together, eat a lot and act like small children by making paper turkey hands. 


The best girls! How lucky am I? 

This weekend is Paris, where my roommates and I will be spending two glorious days in the most beautiful city on Earth (that's probably biased.) What isn't biased is how great the crepes are. I'll be devouring all of them. After that, I have two more weeks of classes and then mom arrives so we can go to Rome and then go home! Time flies!


No comments:

Post a Comment