Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

When I turned 16, I filled a little red Moleskine notebook with two separate lists. First, one hundred things I love, and secondly, my bucket list. I just thought I'd share a couple of the things on my lists. I've collected these little treasures over time and they remind me of everything good in my life.

12. Driving on the freeway

16. "Sugar Blue" by Jeff Finlin

48. Bikes with wicker baskets

74. Jumping into the water

100. "Myself and the life I've built. Because
even if I can't quite remember it in times of 
misery, I was once filled with a passion: for life, 
for food, for the world. And if I can't remember that time, 
then it's time to begin anew."

A few of my favorite things!

I also encourage you to check out the Moleskine company. I use their little cahiers for everything: lists, sketches, ideas. I dedicate one cahier to whatever novel I'm currently working on. During National Novel Writing Month, it was a lifesaver having all of my writing ideas in one place.

Hope your June has been just s'wonderful so far.
Love,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment