Sunday, May 1, 2011

What I've Been Doing

So many things!

On Friday, I had the opportunity to record the song that I'm performing for Night of Knights ("Vienna" by Billy Joel), so I spent a couple hours at UNL with a great guy who was willing to do whatever to get the job done. I like nice people, have I mentioned that? I came out of the recording studio beaming - I've been trying to get back to my music lately because it used to make me happy, and who doesn't need a little dose of happiness in their life? So as soon as he puts the link up, I'll get it up for you to hear!

Then yesterday was the big event in every high school girl's life: PROM.

 Me and the bestie.

 The crazy speech kids.

My women in blue! Kiley, Sarah, et moi.

Prom is fantastic. I am a big fan of getting all dressed up and going to dinner and being with people who love you. Our group was big - 22 people, in fact - and I know for a fact that every one of them would do anything to make me laugh. I am so blessed by the friends that I have. 

OH! And Treading on Trafficking started today! I got a good three miles in at Zumba with Raul today. Is it bad that I love Zumba because it's the one place where I can feel confident in my poor dancing abilities? Read my first blog post to hear about Tread on Trafficking, and if you'd like to donate, go HERE. As always, any donation is much appreciated.

This week is Night of Knights, so I'll keep you updated on that, but here's a little bit of what's going on in my life! And to start your week off right, here's some great music to get you going. Have a great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment